Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Introduction To Pascal Fervor (New)

What I mean by Pascal Fervor is suggested just below my masthead. Blaise Pascal disliked those who destroyed things and especially people he thought good. They so aroused his ire that he dedicated his genius to defeating them.

I, your humble commentator, call that sort of dedication "Pascal Fervor."

I've tried to take clues from Pascal so as to move somewhat in the manner he did. However, lacking his genius and position of  influence, my efforts to overturn those forces that would destroy the American Dream may not be anywhere near so successful.  As a result, I sometimes call myself Pascal (the derivative.) That is, I have endeavored simply to move in the direction to which he was pointing.


This short explanation is now a single paragraph at the top of the broad review of this blog: Synopsis of Pascal Fervor.

2 comments:

View My Stats