First published 10:00AM Oct 27, 2010Collected Evidence of Inconsistencies
This thread collects resources for anti-Statist forces everywhere.
Find this thread near top of the sidebar.
Add your evidence in the comments or via email and Pascal will move up the best. New are highlighted
- An abusive to Catholics ad is thought humorous. JWF asks "Even were Mohammed so portrayed?" 10/27/10
- The thin skin of Obama cf. Bush43. Talk Wisdom notes "White House bullies Pastor over 'Obama is dangerous' remark, while even snuff-films of Bush were taken in stride." MSM -- "huh?" 10/28/10
- Employing "Freedom of Association" as a ruse for authoritarian rule. A one-way street as pointed out by Jeff Soyer at Alphecca.com. Thanks to Kevin Baker for the tip. 10/30/10
- CBS falsifies crowd counts to favor Stewart rally over Beck's. The Smallest Minority taunts "MiniTrue Goodspeak" by commending PJM's calculation (a bit more complex than PF's). 10/31/10
- Imagine firestorm: if today Glenn Beck gave $ to aid the AZ TP candidate who lost to the man Olberman gave $2400? JWF: "'Olberdork' contributed max to Grijalva, 2 other Dems." 11/05/10
- The Feds being constitutional when it suits them, and not when it doesn't. KG at Crusader Rabbit quoting Doug Hagmann. 11/23/10
- Cf. NYTimes publishing Wikileaks but not Climate-Gate leaks. Ace h/t: What a difference ideology makes. 11/29/10
- Perhaps humans are basically good until they rule.Kevin Baker notes: Quote of the Day - Cognitive Dissonance Edition 12/23/10
- Cf. MSM making quick connections: nutter influenced in Tucson, but not jihadi in Ft Hood. Arizona Shooting- Media Report Loughner Acted Alone. 01/10/11
- Cf. ABC News "DC Shooter infiltrated Occupy; Arizona Shooter was TEA Party": Shock: ABC Consistently Inconsistent 11/16/11