Monday, December 27, 2010

"This Is Right Up Your Alley" -- Misanthropes

The quote in the title above was the message I received this morning via an email "Death Panels Back On." Included in the email was a link to Glenn Beck. However I'd already seen it mentioned at Drudge and JWF (who linked to the NYSlimes) yesterday. I guess I'm glad someone who didn't want to believe me before is beginning to notice; but is he too few, and are we too late?
 
The "death panels" resurfaced when it was revealed that the Czars of the Obama administration (Zeke Emmanuel no doubt) are going to push ahead with "end of life counseling." That push (as has been happening with quite a number of public policy decisions in the 21st Century, most brazenly under Obama) -- is to spite public disapproval of them.

What do you want from me?

Your uncle Pascal has been warning you of misanthropes seeping into the medical establishment after having seeped into most other institutions. And, in my opinion, the worst of these misanthropes infest the allegedly opposition party: the Republicans. You know them by now? They are the subversives you still, mistakenly and ineffectually, call RINOs.

Here's what I'll do for you.

In the absence of a general strike by all Americans to protest the theft of democratic republicanism by elitist republicanism, I will pray it is not too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

View My Stats