Friday, July 01, 2011

Being a Complete Dick, Part II: The AOL's Inconsistencies

In part I, a request was made for readers to send links demonstrating how the Agency of Lies views disparagement of Democratic and Republican Presidents unequally.

Here is the first from the Media Research Center:
Flashback: MSNBC Hosts Called Bush a Murderous Fascist, Never Faced Suspensions 

They provided several examples of consistent anti-republican treatment. Calling a disingenuous politician a dick pales to nothingness after what those videos just recalled for you. I'm sure there will be much more evidence to come.

In the meantime, here is a good example of what I previously recommended the dextrophere do from now on.
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/obamadickchange.jpg


(hat tip, Ace.)

2 comments:

  1. Now if we could come up with something as "catchy" as the old "Dick Nixon... before he dicks us!" line (in reference to Obambi), that would be icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As more and more Americans come to recognize his betrayal, I believe this image will resonate. I know how it might even become most prominent if not predominant.

    ReplyDelete

View My Stats