Note that this single instance is an off-hand reference to GWBush in an obscure stream of comments about John Kerry.
Here's the short explanation of the Dilbert Principle and the Peter Principle from which it was derived.
|The Peter Principle||The Dilbert Principle|
|Managers move up in any hierarchy until reaching their level of incompetence.||Managers are placed at their level of incompetence having no inkling of what is competent whatsoever.|
Haven't we all been been insulted enough by mainstream journalists who have not uncovered regarding President Obama:
- A single transcript from any institution of learning regarding BHO.
- A single paper written by BHO while editor of the Harvard Law Review.
- Hell -- A single graded paper of BHO from any level of school.
- Who helped BHO write two best-selling books prior to his elevation to the national spotlight.
- Who prepaid for the early copies of his first book so that it became a best-seller before anybody ever heard of BHO.
And this lack of investigation comes to you from the same "impressive" sources, the majority of whom still think that Dan Rather's falsification of a GWBush ANG evaluation was fake but accurate.
I know why you can't find -- until today -- any reference to Barack Obama as the Dilbert Principle President. It is because the whole circling-down-the-drain country is so Politically
WTF have you done before you were elected President that was of any significance, you goddamn puppet of God-knows-who special interests?
I'm so disgusted with the lack of candor on this subject that I'm strongly considering revising my new definition of PC from Politically Cowered to Political Cowards.