While we fiddle over the latest version of this old red herring and do battle with all the usual suspects who defend it, Bummer is daily making a mockery of every other constitutional limit on government authority.
Here is a partial list of excesses, ones that this old man could think of this morning, that Bummer continues to skate on.
- ObamaCare’s on-going implementation
- Friends of Obama openly getting tax and regulation breaks
- Seeming out of control EPA killing industries and raising fuel prices
- Strong-arm breaking of contracts to favor unions (e.g., GM’s take-over)
- Undeclared acts of wars (Libya) without any Congressional review
- Continuing to pay Czars despite law (Bummer signed) declaring it illegal.
To help you add to this list, here's a new article at American Thinker: Obama's Real Strategy.