Tuesday, December 05, 2017

Weather Apps and Firebugs and Unofficial Terror Attacks in SoCal

I think my title states all the speculation that you need to know. You can fill in the gaps.

For instance, the Leftist Sinister judges agreed with the Sinister envirowackos to make it illegal for any public citizen volunteers to clear brush from any land that is in the public domain -- because of habitat protection or some-such.

Fire danger from such legally imposed criminal neglect has consistently been discounted.

[Update Dec 6, 2017: This was one of the essays of was searching for but didn't find until after publication.  This is one chapter of an online book by Mark Edward Vande Pol. He has dedicated his life to habitat restoration, with a significant goal (and some success) in land management reeducation, all at his incalculable expense.

Weeds: A Tragedy of the Commons

I strongly urge readers to go there and see the author's painfully compiled photo exhibits of stated good intentions gone horribly in the opposite direction.

Then read his conclusions. His views pretty much run parallel to my own in that we agree that the public has been and is being misled and misinformed. ]

Ok, I've done my part.

Now please take this germ of speculation and fill in the gaps at various comment streams at the larger blogs.

1 comment:

  1. I see your hair is burning · Hills are filled with fire · If they say I never loved you. You know they are a liar. Driving down your freeways. Midnight alleys roam. Cops in cars, the topless bars. Never saw a woman so alone · So alone, so alone ·

    ReplyDelete

View My Stats