Monday, November 07, 2011

Missing the Point

Regular readers know of my primary warning. (Hint for newcomers: read my subheading and think about the implications.)

Here's a title that appeared this evening at PJMedia, and about which I hope many more are now thinking "Well, Duh!"

Wasted ‘Climate Change’ Cash Could Save Lives Instead 



This article is merely another instance where you are being alerted to the bug. The anarchitects of the AGWF, when they feel it is safe to be brazen, will call it a feature. Somehow there remains a whole load of people on the Right who will not suitably upbraid those whose goal is this feature.

I'd call Roger Simon to tell him to inform his contributors, but I suspect I'd be wasting my breath. Maybe Zombie oughta set them straight over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

View My Stats