Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Politically Cowered Consequences

The following billboard (h/t JammieWearingFool) was removed today after a firestorm erupted over it.



Why was it removed?

Because I told you it is not that we are Politically Correct, but that we are



and the opinion expressed in the Billboard poster is way too close to the truth.




My father told me he was warned by my grandfather before World War II "If a Hitler were ever to come to power in America, he'd make Hitler look like a quire boy." It's coming.


For instance, in an observation I made one year ago, ObamaCare prioritizes “saving socially useful” persons before other entities. There's a phrase not uttered publicly since the Third Reich. When we don't point out such similarities to the totalitarian killers of the 20th Century we encourage their copycats to continue in the same direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

View My Stats