Sunday, July 13, 2014

Well, DUH!

Whistleblower: Ultimate goal of NSA is total population control...

And who does NSA work for?

If you think the answer is "they work for the American citizen," I would offer to sell you a bridge, but you've already bought too many.

The opening headline is Drudge's of course.

And I don't think most people reading it see in it any inkling as readers of this blog know how I read it. The megalomaniacs are bragging. And goading the goad-able. And thinking their time to crack down is nigh.

My advice to you today is not what it would have been 30 years ago. Trust in G-d, cause there are no men currently in power who give a rat's butt less value than yours.

1 comment:

  1. "Trust in G-d, cause there are no men currently in power who give a rat's butt less value than yours."
    My best friend, a former NSA operative (and I've known a few) told me that same thing last night.
    But his comment was based on conversations he had had with national republican officials as part of his stint as a campaign manager.

    ReplyDelete

View My Stats