Monday, July 07, 2014

The One-Way Ratchet Again

I wish I could recall where I saw it last week. Maybe one of you can refresh my memory.

But the answer to Ace's questioning headline

If Obama Can Ignore The Law Requiring the Deportation of Illegal Aliens, Why Can't He Ignore the Law Requiring Asylum Hearings?

is that the ratcheting away of protection for Americans continues unabated and rarely specifically laid out for scrutiny.

Who is protected by the law depends on the King's whimsy the unstated but easily recognized agenda of those who enforce the laws.

It is no accident that such blatant and brazen discrepancies continue to be abetted by our rulers' Soviet-Style Media.

 Bottom line for you Ace:
Equality under the law is now completely arbitrary wherever it suits those seeking ever more power and ever more longevity in the seat of power.
Period.

1 comment:

View My Stats