Monday, June 01, 2015

The Simple, In-Your-Face Intent of "Progressives"

Through the looking glass, a century later.

This is how everyone with a lick of sense should read it whenever Progs utter the word



I have now provided my readers and their friends with a few JPEGs with which they may now be as explicit of what Progs really mean when they utter the word

Anyone who can provide me with a better way of doing this, please notify me in comments and I'll add the attributed link to this blog-post as a public service.

Of course all of this is related to this set of increments
Altruistic ==► Casuistic ==► Craven ==► Shameless ==►
Brazen ==► Sneer at US ==► Contempt for US ==► [TBD] 
 For more on how I've been chronicling each subsequent TBD on this blog, try this link.


No comments:

Post a Comment

View My Stats