Sunday, June 03, 2007

"Progressives" Are Demonstrably Dangerous to Human Life

Mark Alger today provoked me to refine my old observation about Progressives.

Seeing as what ilk today has been anointed with the Progressive label by establishment media are the very same ones enamored of Postmodernism, they ought be forced at every opportunity to face and twist in the logical consequences of their blatant contradiction.

Postmodernists clamor for regress; ergo, the new progressive favors repression not liberty.

Therefore, those who claim and those who grant the progressive label to these haters of the human ability to advance and to thrive: both are liars whose primary goal is to mislead their fellow humans to an early death.

2 comments:

  1. Nicely put.

    I'm happy you remembered you have a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Og. I was afraid this entry was a bit too concise. It presupposes readers know or at least have heard quite a bit.

    It is also is quite biased, as is my societal blog in general, toward preserving innocent human lives. I am not so sure as I once was that there are many minds who share this inclination. So I sometimes suffer from what's-the-use-ism.

    Were I to see more writers pick up this theme and pound the misanthropes with it I'd be more inclined to expand my thoughts along the lines of solving how to turn pessimists into optimists. And I'd publish more often because then I could sound less like a broken record.

    Thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete

View My Stats