Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Tear Off Your Blinders and See -- A Foreword

 
Perhaps it needed a rest. However, I fear I’ve let this one device languish for too long. I hope you will forgive me.

A concept I once roughly sketched acquired a prominent champion: Ronald Reagan.

Although the idea affected Mr. Reagan’s thinking, proven by the fact that he gave a speech clearly built from it, the idea never took off.

I think the reason for its lapse is clear enough as I expect many of you will see when you read it. Power seeking people can not gain from the wide-spread understanding of this concept. They have good reason to suppress it.

Back in the early 1980s, anyone who dared speak of the control of mass media by a biased core was belittled to say the least. However, that was in the days long before the Internet. The tables have since turned. It is those who deny the bias who are now subjects of ridicule.

So, I’m going to try to rekindle this idea.

I will do it in short segments.

I hope to persuade just a few of you of the wisdom in this concept. Then you, in turn, may influence others. Political blinders have been emplaced upon most all of us from a very early age. This concept permits much clearer vision, and thereby opens opportunities to fight back otherwise not in sight.

Perhaps one of you will reach some new American champion just as one of my early listeners apparently reached Mr. Reagan.

Yes. It is possible. Such a leader may once again inspire Americans to keep lit Mr Reagan's famous Beacon Upon The Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

View My Stats