Wednesday, May 17, 2017

More GOPe Destructive Footdragging Aiding Their Democratic Buddies

For you who still believe electing any person with an (R) next to their name and obtaining a Republican majority means that the Right is in control, I've more evidence to demonstrate how that is not so. Indeed, you can see that their recalcitrance in the following story would inevitably lead to Democratic wins in coming elections because the Republican Party in power didn't fix what they were elected to fix.

And the reason it didn't fix those things is because the GOPe keeps finding excuses. I have to keep this short. Let me just leave you a prime example: the Obamacare "reform" battle.

Conservative Senators Take Aim at Primary GOPe Excuse for Insistence on Passing Obamacare Repeal that Doesn't Repeal the Most Damaging Parts

2 comments:

  1. I fully agree with your synopsis regarding the current political situation. All the Donkeys and most of the Elephants have been bought and paid for, and that is why they, the media, the intelligence agencies and anyone else you would care to list are trying to rid themselves of this pestilence and hindrance to their one world order and who is seen as such a problem child that was voted in by the deplorables whose votes really don't count.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I
    think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad
    for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I'll
    try to get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete

View My Stats