Saturday, July 18, 2015

Exposing More Climatism Lies

Today Los Angeles experienced a weather anomaly worth mentioning here because it and the consequences of it will be downplayed and lied about by our Soviet-Style Media.

Due to a tropical storm down in Baja California (this is Mexico's rainy season) and helpful low pressure region north of us plus some favorable current, we Angelenos got quite a lot of rain today IN THE MIDDLE OF JULY.

In my over forty years in California, I can attest that such is a very rare event indeed.


Now get this. I recently purchasing two 60 gallon rain barrels. I've hooked them up to my gutters' downspouts. Additionally I have another 60 gallon water collection barrel and an old 35 gallon plastic garbage barrel. I use both of these as a spare to catch overflow from each of the rain barrels.
Furthermore, I have a green 105 gallon garbage barrel that is provided by the city for the collection of garden waste that I rarely have need for because I compost my grass and fallen leaves. I need to put out trimmed branches maybe once every two months.

In what has been scattered showers throughout the day, I have filled both rain barrels and the green garbage barrel to capacity. Furthermore, the 35 gallon and 60 gallon barrels are about 20% filled. We are supposed to get some more rain tonight, and again on Monday (I don't know why Sunday is a day off), so I imagine they will be filled too before this is over.

That's 225+ gallons of rain water in one day. Mind you, none of these showers we had today were the really terrible downpours that have been legendary out here. The 120 gallons barrels filled themselves. I manually collected water from a puddles and that was how I filled the 105 gallon green barrel. 

The point I wish to make is that California does not have a drought problem; it has a water storage problem. That lack of storage is due in part by law passed by a humanity-hating governor and state legislature. But even before that, the destruction of our water storage capacity was by court order due to humanity hating watermelon lawsuits funded by misanthropic non-profit foundations and your tax dollars. 

By non-democratic procedures we have had our water storage capacity diminished.

And as you are coming to recognize about nearly everything that is being declared "legal," perversion is now 9/10 of the Law.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. A large part of which was filmed in my neighborhood.

      Delete
    2. In support of the statement that California has a storage problem, let me give you this today:

      "But on average, due to environmental regulations as well as a lack of water storage capacity (attributable, in large part, to activist groups' opposition to new storage projects), 70% of the water that enters the Delta is simply flushed into the ocean." [Just like in Chinatown, eh Ed?]

      It's a little late, but I finally located the latest documentation for what I wrote in the thread starter at the link below.

      Man-Made Drought: A Guide To California's Water Wars

      Delete

View My Stats