Monday, June 23, 2014

Soviet-Style Media Episode #1

Washington Post Lets Columnist Dana Milbank Lie About Heritage Foundation

One of the milder lies:
Milbank just made up his anecdote about Gabriel "demanding" to know if the young woman was American. What Gabriel really said was, "I assume you're an American." After the studens says that she is, Gabriel says, "I'm glad you're here." She then goes on to make a point about how she wishes people would worry more about the government's response to the Benghazi attacks than how many peaceful Muslims there are in the world. 

Please RTWT.

Back? See, that didn't take long.
 
Note John Nolte's bottom line.
"The real question is: Where are the Washington Post fact checkers? Where are Milbank's editors? A major newspaper publishing this kind of smear is beyond bias; it's indecent." 

Indecent? That is understating the behavior by a long shot in my opinion.

That's why I posted this as my first of many examples of Soviet style behavior in the Izvestia and Pravda's of our time and in this country.

Readers are requested to send in additional examples of outright lying, dissembling and disingenuous reporting by the SSM.* Feel free to use my comment stream or my email. I intend to keep a record of them here under my label Agency of Lies and my new SSM label.


----------
*SSM is the acronym for Soviet-Style Media.

Readers know that over the years my terms for what most still call MSM have evolved. IIRC it began with Lamestream Media, then the Orwellian Ministry of Truth and Minitrue, to Ministry of Lies, to Agency of Lies (AoL) to Soviet-Style Media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

View My Stats