Friday, August 30, 2013

The Soviet/Fascist Way Build-up

Setting up to apply Alinsky Rule Number 12 into a slick Orwellian Two Minute Hate during every hurricane, the Left-wing  "geniuses" at ClimateNameChange dot org are threatening all those who speak the truth: "fall in line with us fraudsters or suffer this."



Never forget that a favorite quote by more than one Prog organ is the infamous “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism” of the Depression Era demagogue, Huey Long.

I haven't tried to discover who is funding these apparatchiks, but I doubt I'll be surprised. I also bet they had no problem getting a 501 (c) 3 designation from the Obama IRS either.

Pass it on so that more people become familiar with the tactic. Hat tip to JWF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

View My Stats