Monday, October 10, 2011

Maybe I'm Clairvoyant

JammieWearingFool today posted Democrats Now Circulating Petition in Support of Wall Street Anarchists. You will soon see why I commented there and brought an edited and expanded version here.

Here is the opening line of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee petition (with emphasis added)
Protestors are assembling in New York and around the country to let billionaires, big oil and big bankers know that we’re not going to let the richest 1% force draconian economic policies and massive cuts to crucial programs on Main Street Americans.
Readers here may recall that only last month I made an open request to you all to help me find a recording or transcript of a Leftist-filled National Press Club meeting that had been broadcast on NPR.

As best as I can recall, its theme was along the lines of "the need for America's way of life to become more Draconian."

And now we have the Democrats passing around a petition which brazenly blames the rich, or the Right, or Eric Cantor -- oh, anybody but themselves -- for forcing "draconian economic policies" when it has been their stated goal. All. This. Time.

We have an advantage because it was publicly stated and even broadcast. Use it!

I'll narrow down the time frame to some time during Bush41's presidency, maybe 1989.

C'mon JWF -- you have a wider readership than my blog. Ask people to dig up the recording and/or transcript of those proceedings. Someone must have a record somewhere. Many of the speakers are surely prominent names today.

Let's turn the table on these scheming b******s. It's been their aim all along, so now make them own it.

I am an old man and can hardly remember where I put my car keys most days; but my long term memory is very very good. You can take it to the bank that that broadcast happened.

Find that record.

No comments:

Post a Comment

View My Stats