- He did not say we need a candidate who will call out the Marxist in the White House.
- He did not say we need a candidate who will reverse the
DemocraticSlave Party's enslavement of our grandchildren.
- He did not say we need a candidate who is unafraid of the
Slave Party mediaAgency of Lies.
- He did not say we need a candidate
- who will keep our borders secure and
- who will glory in our American culture and defend it from multicultural suicide, and
- who will end the EPA running roughshod over every aspect of our lives.
Check his record of things like ignoring the border in his own state. Check that he campaigned for Al Gore (1988). (Gee, I wonder if he's really flipped on global warming even now?) Yes his state is booming in comparison to the rest of the country -- but he was also blessed with a very conservative legislature due in large part to the heavy lifting of Tom DeLay.
Bottom line: Rick Perry looks too much like George W Bush -- not simply in physical appearance -- and that my friends is NOT a good thing.