Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Reason to Be Encouraged

In a short note to Philmon at The Clue Batting Cage I saw cause to celebrate however mildly.
The quote ["silence = consent"] got to me due to a team effort of Morgan, you and Joan. But it was you who first reported it, so it was to you I sent the comment. It might have remained an obscure observation that would not have clued me to connect it to Mr. Burke's maxim ["All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."]

You three have demonstrated how blogs, working like a telegraph line, can overcome the Agency of Lies (aka MSM). We may not be as fast -- we may be the unpaid tortoise to their overpaid hare -- but the truth will out when we refuse to remain silent. Edmund Burke would surely approve.
The whole interchange you might find enlightening and, I pray, as encouraging for you and your friends as it was for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

View My Stats