Saturday, January 08, 2011

Media Continues Its Downward Spiral

In the L.A.Times yesterday appeared HHS and EPA will recommend lower fluoride levels in water supply:

The Department of Health and Human Services and the Environmental Protection Agency said Friday that they will recommend lowering the amount of fluoride in public water supplies because most people are now getting large quantities of the protective agent from other sources, including toothpaste, mouthwashes, prescription supplements and fluoride applied by dental professionals. As a consequence, some children's teeth are becoming mottled because of overexposure to fluoride. [emphasis added]

Well. Duh.

 I always counseled my kids: "Spit out the toothpaste. Don't swallow it. It will mottle your teeth."

My eldest and wise-acrest of offspring would have told you that more than 20 years -- after finding out the hard way that my warnings were well founded.
And after all these years later, that one still has mottled teeth.
My youngest does not have the problem.

I knew to warn my kids because this has been known for years before that.

But today, the L.A. Times writes this like it's NEWS. Not daring to declare their masters in government liars or even incompetent. They write it as if it's a sudden discovery.


Minitrue (the Fourth Estate now wholly suck-ups to govt) -- you are a worthless POS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

View My Stats